Teachers of STEAM Subjects Needed:
We are looking for energetic and highly motivated educators who enjoy working with kids to teach them how to be the next generation of innovators and leaders. Our instructors have had backgrounds in engineering, education, the sciences, or the arts. Join us now to add this distinctive and memorable teaching experience to your resume.
The lead teacher will work about 10-30 hours per week or 1-2 camps per week. This position is perfect for Engineering, Math, Science, Language, Art, & Education teachers. As lead teacher, you will facilitate summer camp hands-on learning with students on campus. The lead teacher is responsible for preparing a suitable learning environment for children, supplying them with necessary materials and setting up classroom equipment. The position will help to maintain a neat and clean classroom. This position requires experience working with children, a fun personality, and classroom management abilities. Primary duty is to teach and manage the day-to-day operations of the classes. Additional responsibilities include preparing lessons, controlling inventory and handling logistics.
• Looking for part-time work (up to 30 hours)
• Classroom Management skills are a must. Has the ability to maintain discipline while directing the design/building experience
• Have the ability to work independently and is flexible, dependable, and prompt
• Previous experience with groups of 10-20 children ages 5-15 (K-8th Grade) in a formalized setting
• Bachelor’s degree in STEM or teaching fields is required.
• Loves tinkering, problem-solving, and has an inquisitive fun-loving personality. We like people who are curious about how things work!
• Experience with STEM education preferred
Please send your resume to jobs@inGenius.us.