Meet Our Principal
We are delighted to announce that Mrs. Tami Johnson will serve as the principle of inGenius summer program. Read More about Tami
In order to provide the best learning experience possible for our students, space is limited in each class.
Enroll to our Summer Camp 2016 now before all the seats are taken.
Meet Our Mentors
2016 Summer Camp Programs At a Glance
- MIT/Carnegie Mellon Curriculum
- Computing Olympiad for Jr. with Scratch/Alice 3
- Java/C++ Programming
- Computing Olympiad Algorithm Workshop
Science & Engineering
- Hands-on Science (Physics/Chemistry/Biology)
- Spy & CSI Camps
- LEGO® Mindstorms
- LEGO® RobotC
- Maker: LittleBits™ + Arduino
- Space Science
Art & Creative Design
- Performing Art
- Minecraft™ Game Design & Java Mod
- Photography & Graphic Design
- Digital Filming & Visual Effects
- Web Design & Blog Writing
- Art of Presentation
- Fashion Design
- Art of Magic
- Young Entrepreneur Boot Camp
- Leaders in Training
- Debate & Public Speaking
- Finance & Investment for Jr.
- Reading & Writing Communication
inGenius is changing the way students learn and interact with STREAM subjects, empowering them to be creative and productive with the technology they love. Our courses provide an immersive and encouraging environment where students can learn to create Apps, Games, Mods, Animations, Programming and more!
Fun & Engaging – We are proving that learning technology and science is fun.
Project-Based – We believe students learn best by completing a project from start to finish.
Hands-on Learning – Unleash the power of learning by doing. Students learn abstract science concepts by doing science.